Thursday 22 July 2010

Rainbow card design for an 18th birthday

Here's the latest in my series of 'age' birthday cards on a rainbow background:

The rainbow is great because, of course, any colour of quilling strip will match with it!

I use this background quite a lot for cards - you can read more about how I first created it here.

I've created cards like this for the ages of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 18, 21, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc ... but you just never know what people are going to ask for at the market. If I made a card for 63, for example, it would probably stay in my box unsold for years. But when I don't have one in stock, you can be sure that someone will come up and ask for that particular age! You just can't win!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea and I like the rainbow background. Isn't that the way things always work, someone wants what you don't have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Ann. I bet I get asked for a 19th birthday card tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails