Saturday 3 December 2011

Another new quilled pendant

I'm really getting into the swing of making these pendants on a shaped background ... this one's very different from the others because I've used a black background shape, but I think it looks quite 'dressy' with the silver and gold quilling strips that I used for the motif. Now that I've put the varnish on, it's very shiny too!



I've also been busy making this pendant:

and these leaf-shaped earrings:

I've sold the earrings, but there have been no takers for the pendants yet! Still, there's always next week's market ...

5 comments:

  1. I just liked the designs of the pendant...So nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the blue pendant, and the earings are lovely, your getten pretty good at making these!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations!! Are the pendants made on paper or anything else?? Tx....=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and creative. Love how they shine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails