Sunday 29 May 2011

Getting my act together ...

I've got a lot going on domestically just now, so haven't managed to do as much quilling as I would have liked these past few days. So today's post is about a project that I actually completed last weekend.

I'd had one of my shadow-frame card blanks lying around for a few weeks now, so decided to fill it with some quick quilled flowers to make this card:

I liked the result, so have adapted the quilled design to work on a digital graphic background (above) that was originally created by Laura Boetto for the excellent Papers and Pixels online magazine. I've written a beginners' quilling tutorial about this card which is going to be published in the June edition of Papers and Pixels, due to be published on 15th June. Click here to subscribe - it's free!

5 comments:

  1. I like this card. Is simple and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very successful it has become very beautiful
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippa,
    Very beautiful and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. You sure know how to put a card together

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails