Sunday 12 June 2011

It's a winner!!

Well, I've just finished my three marathon sales days (why do these events always arrive so close together?!), and I'm pleased to report success on several fronts! I've sold LOTS of cards (need to stock up again now!), some quilled jewellery and even one of my woven paper purses which I don't bring out for sale very often these days. I've been booked to give another quilling demonstration later this summer (yippee!!), and - best of all - my quilled flowers card (left) won a prize at our village festival yesterday.

So now I'm tired but happy ... and can't wait to get started on some new quilling projects. Once again, I'd like to thank all of my wonderful blog followers for your encouraging comments - your enthusiasm means so much to me.

10 comments:

  1. It doesn't surprise me that your card won a prize, it's fantastic.
    Congrats on the successful accomplishments. Now you need to get busy....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sales success and the winning card.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your winning with the card,and so happy for you with your sales!. Like Ann said: you need to get busy,lol
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Philippa! This card has something special indeed. And all your work is special caus it has a piece of you in it. I am happy for you, and happy for our quilling world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Philippa! This card is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! You deserve it! Get some much needed rest! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Philippa! I was sure that this beautiful card will be a winner! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your comments have touched my heart. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. with my busy weekend I missed all your exiting news. Congrats Philippa!!

    I can see why you won as well...your card is beautiful. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails